Join our team!
Sales and Design Associate
Locations: Stoughton, MA | Dedham, MA | Westboro, MA
Are you a people person who has a flair for design? Would you enjoy working with customers in our beautiful showrooms to help them select home furnishings and accessories? Do you want to maximize your earning potential while having fun at work? If so, you may be a candidate for one of our sales openings!
- Able to work in a fast paced commission environment
- Able to work a flexible schedule that would include day, evening and weekend shifts
- Possess good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Retail sales or interior design background a plus, but training will be provided.
Summary of Benefits:
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Paid Training Health, Dental and Disability Insurance
301 Page Street
Stoughton MA, 02072
To apply, please send your resume with the job title in the subject line to: [email protected]
Associate Manager, E-Commerce & Analytics
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Location: Corporate Office, Stoughton, MA
The Associate Manager, E-Commerce & Analytics is responsible for managing our website and digital marketing mix across all channels and assist in executing marketing programs that will drive web traffic and conversions with a focus on growing brand awareness, building customer engagement and driving retail sales. The ideal candidate is a motivated professional who will bring innovative ideas to this new role within our growing company.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position plays a critical role on the Boston Interiors Marketing team including digital analytics, program execution, and performance analysis—and in identifying the solutions needed to build the digital presence of the brand. Leadership skills, innovative thinking, and attention to detail are essential.
Functions and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the Boston Interiors website including; back-end functionality, content development/accuracy, user experience/interface, e-commerce and search engine optimization.
- Ongoing assessment and optimization of website performance, including total project management of any website modifications. This includes assisting with regular product & content uploads
- Management of Boston Interiors blog, with content suggestions and UX insights.
- Vendor/Project management of various ecommerce and digital partners
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of all digital marketing activity in an effort to maximize results. Leverage analytics across all channels to draw conclusions, make recommendations and implement actions for future digital marketing plans.
- Contribute to the development and execution of a successful digital marketing strategy that strengthens online brand positioning, consumer engagement, and drives website traffic. Work with agency on analysis and recommendations for online display and search advertising.
- Analyze Email marketing strategy, including list growth strategies, performance analysis and recommendations for campaign optimization.
- Execute email marketing campaigns within ESP as needed.
- Monitor competition in the digital space. Propose and drive new initiatives to ensure Boston Interiors remains competitive.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems, preferably Magento
- Experience with HTML & CSS a plus
- Experience with Wordpress a plus
- Must be able to adapt to ever-changing situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health, Dental and Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- 401K Matching Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
Please send your resume with the job title in the subject line to: [email protected]
301 Page Street
Stoughton MA, 02072
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Boston Interiors is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Boston Interiors discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.