Have you considered our Deluxe Delivery Service to your home? Here's why we highly recommend that you do!
- Each and every piece of furniture that leaves our warehouse is prepared, assembled, and inspected here. If it isn't perfect, we won't send it to your home.
- Our unsurpassed, white-glove delivery service ensures items are placed in your home safely and without damage.
- Deliveries within our standard delivery zone include a 1-year, in-home warranty service with almost all delivered items. This includes technician visits as well as pickup/delivery of replacement items if necessary.
All items will arrive unpacked, inspected, assembled and ready to use. Any packing materials are removed and recycled at our distribution center. Our delivery drivers will not remove and dispose of your old furniture; however we will remove your mattress and/or boxspring if we are delivering a new mattress and/or boxspring at the same time.
Deluxe Delivery within 60 miles of our Distribution Center
Includes areas within 60 miles of Boston, Cape Cod, and select towns within Southeastern New England; primarily Central and Eastern Massachusetts, as well as Southern New Hampshire, Southern Maine and Rhode Island.
Deluxe Delivery & Warranty Service Rates
- Orders up to $700: $59
- Orders over $700: 5% of order, with a minimum of $119 and a maximum of $299
Local In-Home Delivery of Clearance Merchandise
- 10% of clearance price, with a minimum charge of $129
OUTSIDE OF ZONE
Deluxe In-Home Delivery to Martha's Vineyard
$175–$399 (some restrictions apply)
Deluxe In-Home Delivery to Nantucket
$175–$550 (some restrictions apply)
Delivery outside of local area and nationwide: Please contact our stores for delivery rates, terms, and restrictions for your specific location. Price is dependent on order value and distance.
In-home warranty service is not available on any delivery to Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket, or nationwide.
Exceptions and Restrictions
- Hoists and relocation of existing furniture are not included with Deluxe Delivery Service
- There is a $10 charge per floor, per item, for delivery over 3rd floor without an elevator
- Customer is responsible for fit of furniture into their home. Refer to No Fit Policy for available options
- In-home warranty service is not available for the following: Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, or nationwide delivery.
Canceling your Delivery
There is no fee for canceling delivery more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date. There is a $50 re-stocking fee for canceling delivery within 48 hours of a scheduled delivery date.
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 3:00PM
Saturday 8:00AM - 5:30PM
Closed on Sunday
301 Page Street
Stoughton, MA 02072
Customer Pickup Policies
- Please call 48 hours prior to pickup
- Final Payment is due prior to pickup. We accept cash, checks, all major credit cards and Boston Interiors charge cards
- You must bring the appropriate size vehicle and any necessary padding and/or protection for your vehicle
- All items will be given to you in factory sealed boxes unless you request assembly 48 hours in advance of your pickup time
- Boston Interiors will assist you with loading your furniture into your vehicle. We will not tie down or secure the furniture into, on top of, or in any other way to your vehicle. You are responsible for the secure loading of your vehicle
- All items picked up become your property at the time of pickup. We are not responsible for damage that may occur during transport or moving into your residence
- If you have a service problem, please contact customer service and arrange for a time to return or exchange at the warehouse. You will be responsible for returning the merchandise to the distribution center