Void where prohibited by law.
Void where prohibited by law.
1. How to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. To enter the Boston Interiors Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), fill out a form in any Boston Interiors store locations to be entered to win a free At-Home Design Consultation within 40 miles of a Boston Interiors store location and a $2500 gift card which may be redeemed only in a Boston Interiors store (and not on the Boston Interiors website nor in any other retail establishment nor on any other website). Entrants must complete all required information to be eligible to enter to win a prize. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the individual entrant. All entries become the property of Boston Interiors when submitted and will not be returned to entrant. The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00 am ET, October 16, 2017 and runs through 6:00 pm ET, December 17, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. Limitation on Entries and Other Conditions on Entry. There is a limit of one (1) entry, per eligible person, and a limit of one (1) entry per household. The same entry made from multiple households will count as a single entry. For an entry to be considered received, it must be submitted before the end of the Promotional Period. Any attempt by you to obtain more than one (1) entry during the Promotion Period by using multiple/different identities, registrations or any other methods may void your entries and you may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by you. The potential winner may be required to show proof of identity.
3. Disqualification of Certain Entries. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the opinion of Boston Interiors, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Boston Interiors reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the end of the Promotion Period. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the end of the Promotion Period, notice will be posted on the Website.
4. Remedies in the Event of Damage to Boston Interiors’ Website or Undermining the Operation of the Promotion. CAUTION - ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BOSTON INTERIORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
5. Prize(s): Each prize, which may consist of a gift card or merchandise, including its retail value, will be described on our Sweepstakes webpage. Boston Interiors reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of comparable value.
6. Winner Selection and Notification. One winner will be selected from among all of the valid entries received during the Promotion Period via random drawing of all eligible entries received. All decisions by Boston Interiors in relation to the Sweepstakes are final and binding. The drawing shall take place on or about December 18 - 22, 2017 in Stoughton, MA. The winner shall be notified via email or phone if applicable within 5 days of the drawing. The winner will have 15 days from the announcement date to acknowledge receipt of the winner notification. If the prize is not claimed within the 15-day time limit an alternate prizewinner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. The original prizewinner will forfeit all rights and have no further rights to any prize nor any claims against Boston Interiors based on the forfeiture of their winnings. Return of prize or winner notification as undeliverable, failure to respond to notification, failure to reach the winner and/or failure to provide required proof of eligibility and release(s) in a timely manner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner via a random drawing from all eligible entries received.
7. Winners List and Official Rules. The name of the Sweepstakes winner and these Official Rules shall be posted on Boston Interiors’ website. The name of the Sweepstakes winner and/or the Official Rules may also be acquired by sending a request to Boston Interiors, 301 Page Street, Stoughton, MA 02072.
8. Error Correction. Boston Interiors reserves the right to correct or change any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors. If because of a printing or other technical error, or for any other reason, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. Only the numbers of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes.
9. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning shall be determined based on the number of entries received.
10. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to anyone who is a legal United States resident and who is 18 years of age and older as of the Promotion start date. The prize is personal to the selected winner and is not assignable to any other person or entity. Employees, officers and directors and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children and those living in the same households) of Boston Interiors and its affiliates, subsidiaries, consultants, contractors, its legal, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing firms and agencies, and its website providers/web masters are not eligible to participate.
11. Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release Applicable to the Sweepstakes and All Other Sweepstakes Sponsored by Boston Interiors. Where permitted by law, winners and participants grant to Boston Interiors their subsidiaries, affiliates and those acting pursuant to their authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the winners’ and participants' names, portraits, pictures, voices, likenesses, the identity of their city and state of residence and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Except where prohibited by law, winners and participants will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release. Failure by any winner or participant to comply, or return any required releases and related documentation, may result in forfeiture of the prize for all winners and participants.
12. Taxes and Expenses. All applicable local, state, and federal taxes, if any, will be paid by the winner. These may include income and/or sales taxes based on the retail value of the prize.
13. Financial Information. Winner agrees to provide such financial information to Boston Interiors as is necessary for Boston Interiors to complete all necessary tax forms in order to comply with federal, state and local tax requirements. Failure to provide this information will result in forfeiture of the prize.
15. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT BOSTON INTERIORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AGENTS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES AND LEGAL COUNSEL WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. BOSTON INTERIORS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER OR TERRORISM. EXCEPT WHERE LEGALLY PROHIBITED, BY ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE, WINNER GRANTS (AND AGREES TO CONFIRM THAT GRANT IN WRITING) PERMISSION FOR BOSTON INTERIORS AND THEIR AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES TO USE THEIR RESPECTIVE NAMES, PORTRAITS, PICTURES, VOICES AND LIKENESSES, FOR ADVERTISING OR PUBLICITY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION.
16. Disputes/Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant or Boston Interiors in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all Federal, state and local laws and regulations shall apply insomuch as they apply to the sponsorship of sweepstakes or contests and the eligibility of entrants. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Norfolk County, Massachusetts, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. You agree to waive your right to trial by jury. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
17. SPONSOR: Boston Interiors, 301 Page St, Stoughton, MA 02072, www.bostoninteriors.com, is the sponsor of this Sweepstakes and it shall not be liable for technical, pictorial or typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Boston Interiors and other trademarks or logos used herein are trademarks of their respective trademark owners. Copyright © 2017 Boston Interiors. All rights reserved.