Cinco de Mayo Funday Sunday!
Guava Margarita(recipe via) Ingredients
- 1 3/4 cups freshly squeezed lime juice, plus wedges for serving
- 2 3/4 cups Don Julio Anejo tequila
- 1 1/3 cups Grand Marnier
- 2 3/4 cups guava puree
- Coarse salt, for rims
- Cocktail glass flowers template, optional
- Stir together lime juice, tequila, Grand Marnier, and guava puree in a large pitcher; stir to combine. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, rub a cut lime around the rim of each glass. Fill a saucer with salt, and dip each glass, upside down, into the salt. Pour margaritas into glasses, garnish with lime wedges, and serve immediately.
More for Your Home
on-demand design services
Finding the perfect sofa, fabric, dining room set, and any other piece of furniture is an important decision. With the help of the design experts in all of our stores, we can help make that decision a whole lot easier. Choose from our free in-store or in-home design services available.
One of our design associates can schedule a visit to your home, measure your space, discuss color schemes and
find the perfect way to make
it all come together.
We offer FREE in-store design services! Meet with one of our design associates at your nearest store and we'll help you find exactly what you're looking for.Start Now