We carry a wide selection of USA-made furniture, and we’re proud that all of our upholstered products are made in America. We believe we get better built pieces, and we feel better knowing where the materials come from that go into our furniture. Just look for the American flag icon we proudly post on our USA-made items.
2. Our lowest price guarantee.It’s simple: we guarantee that our price will be the lowest for the identical product and service for 30 days from your delivery date. If you find a lower price for the same item and service, we’ll match it. Guaranteed!
3. We do the comparison shopping for you.Our buyers shop the world to select the best styles and values in current home furnishings. We examine each item for durable construction, timeless style, and compelling value to our customers. We won’t sell it unless we know you’ll love it!
4. At-Home consultations.If you prefer to work with our design team in your home and at your convenience, you can choose our At-Home service. We’ll measure your room and design a room plan, suggesting furniture layouts, lighting, color palettes, and ways to incorporate your current furniture, all working with your budget, lifestyle, and style needs.
5. We promise quality – we deliver quality.All our upholstery is bench made in America and carries a lifetime frame warranty. Each and every piece of furniture that leaves our warehouse is prepared, assembled, and inspected here. If it isn’t perfect, we won’t send it to your home. To back that up, we offer a free, 1-year in-home warranty service with almost all delivered items.
6. BI Outlet.In addition to our regular product line-up, we also offer first-quality Closeout items – brand new factory overstocks, discontinued items and special purchases available at dramatic discounts. All first quality closeout items carry our one year warranty.
7. Free in-store design help.Our trained Design Associates provide the same level of service you would expect in a fine boutique. Using digital room-plan layouts, we’ll help you with product selection, room placement, and fabric and finish choices. Our unique collection of accessories will add the final touches to complete your look.
We look for products that are manufactured by environmentally responsible methods, from soy-based sofa cushions to sustainably harvested wood materials. Plus, each year we recycle 230 tons of plastic and cardboard packing materials from our furniture. If your interested in purchasing eco-friendly furniture, just look for the green leaf on our tags.
9. Large Selection.Whether you are looking for Living Room, Bedroom, Dining Room, Home Office, Mattresses, Rugs, or Accessories, Boston Interiors has a large selection of quality furniture, in a range of styles, for you to choose from.
10. Custom order services.Choose from hundreds of fabrics, finishes, and furniture styles to meet your personal taste and needs.
11. Financing options.Choose from a number of financing plan options, including no interest for 12 months. Subject to credit approval.
12. Professional Design Associates.No high-pressure sales tactics. Your shopping experience will be in a comfortable, relaxed and inspirational environment with the help of our courteous and knowledgeable Design Associates.
13. Unparalleled customer service.Before delivery, every single piece of furniture that leaves our warehouse is prepped, assembled, and inspected. If it doesn’t meet our standards, we won’t send it to your home. We offer a free, 1-year in-home warranty service with almost all delivered items.
14. Convenient store locations.Seven locations surrounding the greater Boston area; Brookline, Hanover, Mashpee, Natick, Saugus, Stoughton, and Westboro.
15. We're family-owned.Since 1979, we have strived to earn your business by offering only the best products, impeccable style, and unsurpassed customer service. But there’s another reason to feel confident in your purchase: we’re family-owned and operated, and that’s why we take so much pride in choosing each and every product we offer. Thank you for shopping at Boston Interiors. We hope you’ll be part of our family of happy customers for years to come.